A new pattern of gas-distributing mechanism for
Advantages and properties of this new pattern
- During the whole working cycle the characteristics of the pattern don't change and its congestion is reliable.
This is achieved by constructing the devise in a way that it is self-adapting and the wearing off is constantly compensated.
Thus until the end of theoretical life of the engine the gland can't defect
and valve is sealing the snifting and pressure holes as they are designed.
- As corollary of p. 1 the fuel consumption of the engine is not increasing year by year.
- This pattern allows to construct diesel engines to the highest degree of condense. This is achieved by allowing
the engine's piston to go to theoretical highest dead point and it is possible to build engines with bigger prechamber.
- This pattern allows to construct bigger snifting and pressure holes than the current engines
- The filling of the cylinder with a fuel mixture and its purifying from burnt gases is more qualitative than these used so far.
- The maximum amount of revolutions will no longer be limited by the gas-distributing mechanism.
- The maximum revolutions of the crankshaft can be increased infinitely.
- This pattern cannot be damaged if the angrenage driving belt is torn.
- engineer Jordan Stefanov Kamburov
- lawyer Naiden Stoyanov Nikolov
72 "V.Aprilov" str., ent. 3, ap. 77,
tel./fax: +359 54 800 050
or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org